Monday, May 10, 2010

Tips from a fellow mom...

Over 5 years ago when our first child was born, I didn't know very many moms with young kids. Most of the ones I did know were also having their first children and seemed to have just as many parenting questions as I did. So I checked every baby book out of the library and poured over every baby magazine I could get my hands on for advice. But mostly what I wanted to know was, "Am I doing this right?"

Five years and 3 kids later, I am finally starting to feel like I know what I'm doing...well, most days. Even now, I continue to look to other moms I trust for advice. My goal of this blog is to share with other moms what I've learned during these last 5 chaotic yet wonderful years. Tips, tricks, recipes and sanity savers... and whatever else helps me through each day!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! What a great idea! Iknow I am always trying to use other moms as sounding boards to get advice and just reassure myself that I'm doing what's good and right for Bella! =)

    ReplyDelete

About me

My goal is to share what I've lived and learned as a mom of 3.

Followers